Although the amazing body showers and washes came into prevalence still people love using soaps. Soaps not only clean your body but at the same time provides you with a soft natural glow. Soaps can be of different varieties so here are the top 5 soaps that are available in India.
1. Dove Cream Beauty Bath Soap
This brand was the first one to make the moisturizing soap along with the milk present in it. This usually gave the best touch to the skin by making it soft and smooth. The majority of the people liked this because it did not cause dry skin. the key features were:
- It has the mildest cleansers with a high concentration of the blended milk giving a soft touch.
- These are perfect for daily use and are cost-efficient also.
2. Pears Pure And Gentle Soap
A lot of editions have been made for this soap but still, people love the honey-colored soap which is translucent. This soap has a good fragrance and is loved by all ages. It also keeps your skin moisturized and prevent from drying. The key features include:
- It contains natural oils along with glycerine so it is good for the skin and provides nourishment to the skin.
- This soap gives you total freshness and makes you feel look young.
3. Biotique Orange Peel Body Cleanser
This is ayurvedic comprising of the natural ingredients and the oils for preparation. This soap is made up of the orange extracts and the peel offs. The enzymes present in the orange along with some of the natural oils which make them perfect for skin. The key features include:
- The enzymes help to remove the dead cells over the skin and help in nourishing the skin.
- It contains the extracts from fruits so this helps the skin cell to renew and form the young skin.
4. Mysore Sandal Soap
This soap is made up of the natural sandal. This gives a nice fragrance along with the skin whitening effect which is present in the sandal. It has essential oils present those of the sandalwood and other natural ones which helps the skin to become nourished. The key features are:
- This is the only soap which is the purest in the case of sandalwood. While if you compare with others those are artificially made.
- It also acts as medicine to cure some of the skin diseases and make your skin look young.
5. Hamam Soap
This is one of the oldest soaps that is made up of pure neem. This soap has been used for ages and has made its position in the market because of its quality. The key features include:
- It is a natural soap and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- It is one of the soaps recommended by doctors.
“Soap is to the body what laughter is to the soul.”
Using soap is good but at the same time, it is also important for the quality and type of soap you use for yourself. So just figure out the type of your skin and take the appropriate soap according to that.
About the Author
Loves coffee and animals. Is an extreme admirer of gardens and nature. When not bird watching, Rose prefers to blog and write about home improvements and wellness.