Lipstick is a cosmetic product that is composed of the oils, wax, or pigments which provide a texture along with a color to the lips.
1. MAC – Makeup Artists Cosmetics
It was initiated in Toronto in the year 1984. This brand started its work from manufacturing makeup products for models and professionals but later on developed into the biggest global brands.
Following are the features of this brand:
- It has a wide range of shades and different textures so it provides different varieties.
- Mac products are not toxic and do not cause skin damage.
- The lipstick range of the mac is quite popular and more acceptable.
It is the most acceptable and widely used brand in India for cosmetics. It is an Indian brand that is owned by Hindustan Unilever. It was started in the year 1952 and then on it became so popular and most liked brand for cosmetics in India.
Some of the features that make Lakme the most loved brand is:
- It proposed various formulation like those of the matte moose lip color or those of the cheek colors.
- The matte lipstick also has a creamy texture so it doesn’t make it too dry.
3. L’Oreal Paris
It is a French company which started establishing in the year 1909 and later developed into one of the esteemed brands. It has also been regarded and named as the most ethical company for cosmetics.
Features that define this brand are:
- They not only serve the cosmetics but are also excelling in the other skincare, hair care products.
- It has also been tested that the lipsticks of this brand are highly rich in color and give the most long-lasting and smudge-free product.
Maybelline is the brand of New York which is one of the subsidiary brands of the L’Oreal which started in the year 1915.
It got its fame and became famous as:
- Because of its quality and innovative product, it is regarded as one of the competitive brands in cosmetics.
- Maybelline has a variety of sensational lip colors that have no side effects.
This is one of the fastest-growing brands that initiated in 2005 and took a pace after then. This brand is an Indian brand which not only grew in India but set up its footsteps in the middle east.
Some reasons why it grew so fast are:
- Lipsticks contained vitamin E which is good for the skin and does not cause any harm.
- It is not too costly and is according to some people’s pockets.
- The products contain herbal nutrients which do not cause any harm.
“Every lipstick has a different story even if they look alike.”
So this range of lipsticks provides a clear cut idea about each brand and its features. But looking at all brands it confuses a person so we must choose the correct according to our needs and requirements. So now the question is which brand should we prefer? Well, it depends on ourselves.
About the Author
Loves coffee and animals. Is an extreme admirer of gardens and nature. When not bird watching, Rose prefers to blog and write about home improvements and wellness.