Ever looked into the mirror while removing makeup and suddenly struck by a shock? Yes, a shock indeed on spotting ugly blackheads all over your nose, chin and forehead! What could worse than this to spoil your mood as well as your day because we know, you would immediately book an appointment in the parlor for a facial clean up, steaming and umpteen number of other procedures that feel heavy on your pocket, girls…
During times of having a low budget, everyone often resorts to Google Search for finding some easy home remedies for getting rid of those blackheads and rush in kitchens gathering the required ingredients. However, no home remedy can fully eliminate them. No matter how hard you try or how often you repeat the procedure, few stubborn blackheads always stay behind and keep reappearing every now and then. This usually happens due to the clogging of skin pores with traces of unremoved makeup, dead cells, and dirt deposits. Those blocked pores interrupt the natural sweating process and develop blackheads and whiteheads on face over time.
Understanding the concerns of yours, girls we bring you a list of top 5 blackhead removers available in India. These are revolutionary, budget-friendly blackhead removing vacuum-suction devices. Here the list goes as follows:
1. MWMALLINDIA 4-in-1 XN-8030 Rechargeable Blackhead Whitehead Remover Device
- It’s a 4-in-1 skin pore cleansing device that removes whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, oil, impurities and acne.
- This is a rechargeable vacuum suction pore cleaner that comes along with a USB cable and charger head.
- It offers 3 power levels of different suction powers to select according to your needs.
- It’s suitable for every type of skin.
- It has 4 types of heads for replacement for various kinds of functions. SMALL HOLE head absorbs blackheads from nose and BIG HOLE head sucks out blackheads from all over the face. EXFOLIATION head eliminates dead skin cells and improve its texture, whereas the OVAL head reduces fine wrinkles by circulation promoting suction therapy.
- This device is handy and looks pretty because of metallic pink body.
- Being gentle and going slow during use is necessary to avoid getting hurt and red or purple marks on the skin.
- Always steam the face prior to its use.
2. ZALTAN Electric Acne Extractor/Remover Vacuum
- This is a very helpful vacuum extractor for acne, blackhead, whitehead, grease, and dirt. It is also proved to reduce wrinkles.
- It works very well on all kinds on skin.
- It’s provided with 5 suction pressure levels and 3 interchangeable nozzles for different functions.
- Since it works on battery, it doesn’t affect the electricity consumption of the house or the electricity bill.
- It’s designed for convenience in using and holding. It also looks very trendy due to its unique shape and is available in different color options.
- Needs regular replacement of batteries.
- Might not pull out impurities and blackheads properly without steaming the face.
- It can leave marks on skin if used for long duration in one place. It’s very important to moving it all around the face.
3. RYLAN Beautiful Skin Care Expert Acne Pore Cleaner Vacuum
- A powerful and functional skin cleaning tool that effectively removes blackheads, whiteheads, acne, pimples, and impurities by vacuum suction process.
- 2 adjustable suction levels let you choose the right pressure level, while the light indicator shows the level in which it’s operating.
- It’s suitable for use on all skin types.
- It comes with 4 nozzles attachments. OVAL one promotes circulation, improves skin elasticity, and reduces fine lines. BIG ROUND nozzle removes acne and blackheads, whereas SMALL ROUND nozzle sucks blackheads from tight regions of the nose. DIAMOND MICRODERMABRASION HEAD exfoliates the face gently.
- Operates on battery, so it doesn’t increase power consumption of the house.
- It looks very plain and decent due to its white colored body, but is extremely easy to handle.
- It’s non-rechargeable and operates on battery due to which replacement of batteries is required often.
- Prolonged use on one part of the skin might cause hurt, skin damage, and bruises. The best way to avoid that is to keep moving it slowly all over the face, instead of staying in one place for longer. Touching the skin before toning can lead to skin infections.
4. HEMIZA Zamkar Trades 4-in-1 Pore cleaner
- It’s a 4-in-1 skin pore cleaner that pulls out dirt, blackheads or whiteheads, pimples and acne from facial skin.
- Improves blood circulation in the skin, and keeps the skin young by treating dull, dry skin and saggy skin, making it smooth and rejuvenated.
- Suits all skin types.
- The heads are easy to clean and must always be cleaned before and after use for ensuring hygiene. Its MICROCRYSTALLINE HEAD TIP exfoliates dead skin, OVAL HOLE TIP helps suck blackheads and firms up the skin, SMALL HOLE TIP is delicate on weak skin to pull out grease, dirt and leftover of makeup, while the LARGE HOLE TIP is stronger suction to remove deep-rooted blackheads.
- It’s rechargeable and comes with a USB cable for charging and 4 interchangeable head attachments for different functions.
- It pretty metallic pink body makes it aesthetically appealing. It’s easy to operate and hold due to its design.
- It doesn’t provide different power levels for adjusting suction pressure because of which some people might find it’s suction harsh on the skin.
- Always use steam to open the pores and loosen the blackheads prior to its use as closed pores might make it seem less functional than it actually is.
- Moving too fast on the skin or placing it on one place for too long can hurt the skin or leave it bruised. Also touching the open-pored skin after its use can cause skin infections. Skin must be touched only after applying a pore-minimizing toner.
5. JIVANI BROTHERS™ Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum
- It’s very apt for removal of whiteheads, blackheads, mites, oil, grease and acne due to its powerful suction pull.
- Works on all skin types.
- Comes with 2 adjustable power levels.
- It has 4 head attachments for different purposes like exfoliation, microdermabrasion, whitehead and blackhead removal, wrinkle reduction. Those 4 types of attachments are an OVAL head, a LARGE head, a SMALL head, and a SONIC head.
- It’s handy, light in weight and easy to use. Its white colored body imparts it.
- Requires often replacement batteries.
- Could bruise the skin if not moved away quickly, so never hold it for too long in one place.
For achieving better results with these vacuum blackhead and pore cleaner, first, steam the face for 5 minutes with facial steamer for opening the pores and loosening the blackheads for easy suction. Start sucking the blackheads using the blackhead remover and shrink the pores by illuminating face with Blu-ray or applying skin toner. Finally, use a cool spray to get a flawlessly perfect skin.
We know you have been tired hiding the imperfections and blackheads behind makeup for so long, and that it hasn’t helped you in any way. It rather worsened the problem by giving rise to more blackheads. Such stubborn blackheads usually appear in the T-zone of face, i.e. forehead, nose, and chin, but oily-skinned people often complain of having blackheads on temples of cheeks too. The best solution in such a case would be to focus on deep pore-cleansing, rather than camouflaging with makeup temporarily. I hope our post had helped you sort out your problem of blackheads and whiteheads, by providing you with the best 5 blackhead-removing vacuum pore cleaners’ list. Do visit for more such posts.
About the Author
Loves coffee and animals. Is an extreme admirer of gardens and nature. When not bird watching, Rose prefers to blog and write about home improvements and wellness.