Natural curls give your hair a good volume, bounce, and make you look beautiful effortlessly. Curly hair is a wonderful gift but often it is difficult to manage it without tangles and frizzes.
Take a look at the below home remedies and manage your curly hair easily.
1. Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil is a readily available natural ingredient that works wonder in making your hair strong and healthy. It hydrates your hair well and strengthens it from the root.
How to Apply?
- Take a small amount of coconut oil. Gently massage it on the roots and apply on the hair.
- Leave it for 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Then wash it with shampoo.
- Use a little amount of coconut oil as a natural conditioner after the shower.
You can also heat the oil and give a hot oil massage once in a while. Coconut oil can also be left overnight and washed the next day for smooth curls.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a great natural product to manage your curly hair. It smoothens hair cuticles and hydrates it preserving shine and moisture. It has a lot of vitamins and minerals and is good for your overall hair health.
How to Apply?
- Extract fresh Aloe Vera gel, mash it and rub it all over the hair.
- Leave it undisturbed for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with shampoo and lukewarm water.
Aloe Vera can also be mixed with yogurt and coconut oil. It works as a good conditioner for your hair without artificial ingredients.
Avocado is not just to make amazing smoothies and toasts. This great fruit is rich in proteins and vitamins and promotes hair growth.
How to use Avocado?
- Take a medium-sized ripe avocado and mash it nicely.
- Mix it with yogurt and make a creamy paste. Olive oil and ripe banana can also be used as an alternative to yogurt.
- Leave it undisturbed for 30 minutes and wash it with shampoo.
Avocado has fatty acids that help in restoring moisture to your hair. Use it twice a week to get the best results.
Eggs are a great source of protein. It is one of the popular hair remedies that is used to maintain your hair health. It nourishes your hair with all the essential nutrients.
How to use it?
- Whisk one egg and add two spoons of olive oil.
- Mix them well and apply on the hair from the scalp till the end.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes and wash it with regular shampoo.
Eggs prevent the hair from frizz and dryness. You can use this mask twice a week and see the amazing results.
5. Fenugreek Seeds
If you want more herbal and natural hair care for curly hair, go for Fenugreek. The lecithin in Fenugreek locks the moisture and makes your hair smooth and soft.
How to use it?
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water and leave it overnight.
- The next morning, grind the soaked seeds and make it into a thick paste.
- Apply it on your scalp and hair. Let it sit for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Rinse it with a good shampoo.
Fenugreek is known for making the hair smooth and silky.
“Sure, your life isn’t perfect, but your Curly Hair can be.”
Some of the other home remedies are Apple cider vinegar, honey, hibiscus and yogurt. Redefine your curly hair in a healthy way using these home remedies and get natural shine and bounce.
About the Author
Loves coffee and animals. Is an extreme admirer of gardens and nature. When not bird watching, Rose prefers to blog and write about home improvements and wellness.