The human mind is a very intricate thing. We can’t predict the mood swings of different individuals. You might have seen that some people always are in a very low energy state and need some external push to do things. They search for motivators in their teachers, parents, or friends.
But is that possible always?
Even the most energetic people may feel down at times.
Who can help you in such situations? The inspirational thoughts and deeds of the great people can raise you through the difficulties. On that aspect, we are lucky and have got many inspirational quotes that can motivate anyone tremendously.
20 Wellness & Health Quotes to Inspire Positivity
Being fit or healthy is the need of the future. Today many youngsters are not aware of the significance of healthy habits and exercises. Some people set up their healthy habits and fitness routines with great enthusiasm but may drop down in-between. Some others will think all the fitness-related things are meant for older people.
Here are the best 20 quotes to inspire you in maintaining a positive, well-disciplined and healthy lifestyle.
1.“To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.”– Steve Prefontaine
Many people start with great enthusiasm, and then slowly lose their focus and gives up their fitness mission halfway. But there is one thing that they miss. Their slight compromise in their efforts spoils the whole effort that they have been putting so far. As this quote says, there is no margin for half-hearted attempts. You should put your full heart and soul into your mission.
2. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.“– Michael John Bobak
As the quote says, if you put efforts to stay fit today, you will reap immense benefits by staying healthy in future. In those days you will thankfully recall the pain that you take now.
3. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.”– Aristotle
Becoming fit and healthy is a result of repeated work-outs and disciplined food habits. If you cultivate a habit of following a healthy lifestyle, you will automatically start seeing fantastic results.
4. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”– John Wooden
Little by little you can attain the fitness goal one day. How much you put your effort on your daily workout won’t matter. What matters is whether you are doing it regularly or not.
5. “No One Has Ever Drowned in Sweat”—Lou Holtz
Not everyone likes to sweat out every day, but everyone wants to stay fit and healthy. If you recognize the fact that every droplet of sweat that you shed today results in burning your fat and transform you into a healthy and fit person, you will never miss a single day of workout.
6. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”– Wayne Gretzky
We always tend to wonder whether we will fail in our fitness goals. But if you never give try what will happen? You will never become fit and healthy. Therefore, jump into action, as it is better than inaction.
7. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.”– Tommy Lasorda
Nothing is impossible if you have the will power to achieve success. It may be hard, but you should believe that if you have a never say die attitude, one day you will achieve the dream results.
8. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”– Thomas Jefferson
There is no substitution for dedicated hard work. As this quote expresses, you are up against a tough challenge of becoming that fit and healthy personality whom everyone envies about. But will this extraordinary achievement come with ordinary efforts? No, you must be prepared to put extraordinary effort.
9. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”– unknown
The quote above says the importance of choosing your ways to reach your fitness goal. You have that final aim in your mind and everyone else will envy at you once you reach there. Never wait for anyone to lead you. Be the fitness guru yourself and brighten your inner soul.
10. “You’re only one workout away from a good mood.”—Unknown
In a stressful life, it is extremely important to keep not only our physical fitness but also mental fitness. Making it your habit to follow daily work out and lead a disciplined lifestyle is the best way to keep fit and thereby stay happy and confident. When you feel life-giving up, you should tell this quote to yourself. If you sweat out, forgetting all other stressful thoughts, you are bound to become happy and relaxed.
11. “Nothing will work unless you do.”– Maya Angelou
You can dream, plan, fantasize about becoming fit and healthy; but as this quote rightly appeals, unless you get into action, you will not see the results.
12. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”– Unknown
There are no shortcuts to success. If you need to full-fill your dream of becoming a healthy and fit person, you have to stop being lazy and embrace the painstaking workout habits.
13. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”– Michael Jordan
This famous statement explains the need to stay focused on your goal, no matter how many times you fail. You may face a lot of setbacks in your mission towards becoming a fit person. But you should never give up.
14. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”– Mahatma Gandhi
This quote emphasizes the need to have a strong determination. Even if you are a physically weak person, you can achieve your fitness goals if you have a strong will power to achieve it.
15. “The difference between try and triumph is a little ‘umph’.”– Unknown
You may encounter many discouraging moments in your path to become a fit person. But many times, you are not realizing the hairline gap between success and failure. Give little more efforts and stretch out your trials to victory.
16. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.”– Arnold Schwarzenegger
You may feel like giving up after a few minutes of workout. But as a fitness aspirant, you should understand that the real transformation happens when you further stretch your body and push your limits. That’s what will give you excellent results.
17. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”– Muhammad Ali
It is not about the time that you spend, but it is the quality of the workout that brings the results. So, make the best out of the time that you spend at the gym.
18. “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.”– Unknown
You may tend to find a lot of reasons for skipping your workouts. But, please keep in mind that none of those excuses will help to burn your fat. The only way is to stop making excuses and get into action.
19. “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.”– Unknown
Although many of us start our workout program with a lot of enthusiasm, we lose the momentum in between and stops after some time. However, tempted you are, you shouldn’t give up if you have to pursue your fitness goals.
20. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.”– Unknown
You may feel like giving up on your long journey to become fit. But that is when you should remember the very purpose of undertaking this most important mission of your life.
In today’s digital world it is so easy to get so many inspirational quotes around you through the internet. You can make the list of most liked ones amongst them in a small pocket diary. You can also save them as wallpapers of your mobile or laptop. When you feel very depressed, just go through them. They will bring a strong positive flow to you.
About the Author
Loves coffee and animals. Is an extreme admirer of gardens and nature. When not bird watching, Rose prefers to blog and write about home improvements and wellness.